Embee Mobile, Inc. (“Embee Mobile” or “we” or “us” or “our”) recognizes the privacy concerns of visitors to its site on the Internet. Specifically, Embee Mobile recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of personal information collected about the visitors to the Embee Mobile website.
For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (the “GDPR”) the data controller is Embee Mobile Inc. whose registered office is at 525 Brannan Street, Suite 408, SF, CA 94107.
A. Information Collected by Embee
We collect personal information in the following ways:
I. Information We Collect
With regard to each of your visits to the Site Embee Mobile may collect certain non-personal information, which is used only to optimize Site pages for your computer (e.g., the identity of your Internet browser, the type of operating system you use, and the domain name of your Internet service provider). This non-personal information may also be used by Embee Mobile to determine the total number of visitors to its website.
II. Information that you provide
This is information that you give us by filling in forms on the Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our Site and when you report a problem with our Site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, financial information and/or credit card information.
Personal information that is submitted knowingly and voluntarily by visitors to the Site is retained by Embee Mobile and is not sold or otherwise transferred to an outside company, unless otherwise stated at the time of collection.
C. How Is Your Personal Information Used by Embee?
We may use personal information we collect about you on its own or combine it with other information we have about you to:
- Perform internal operations, such as tracking and improving the effectiveness of our Site and market research efforts;
- Personalize user experiences, such as remembering your settings and preferences for things like language, font size, etc.;
- Provide customer services and support;
- Prevent fraud or deliver other location-based services;
- Receive feedback;
- Provide information to our representatives and/or advisors, such as our attorneys, accountants, and others to help us comply with legal, accounting, or security requirements;
- Transfer your information as part of a merger or sale of the business;
- Protect the rights, safety, and information of our members, third parties, as well as our own; and
Comply with legal requirements, such as in response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand.
D. How will Embee share Personal Information?
- a member of our group;
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
- trusted third-party companies and individuals to help us provide, analyse, and improve the Site and our services (including but not limited to data storage, maintenance services, database management, web analytics and payment processing)
We will only transfer your Personal Information to trusted third parties who provide sufficient guarantees in respect of the technical and organisational security measures governing the processing to be carried out and who can demonstrate a commitment to compliance with those measures.
We may also disclose your Personal Information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your Personal Information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if Embee or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Information held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our online terms and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Embee, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
E. How long is Personal Information retained by Embee?
We will store your personal information, in a form that permits us to identify you, for no longer than is necessary for the purpose for which the Personal Information is processed. We may retain and use your Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements and rights, or if it is not technically and reasonably feasible to remove it. Otherwise, we will seek to delete your Personal Information within a reasonable timeframe upon request.
Embee Mobile will notify you when it is collecting personally identifiable information about you, as well as the use or uses Embee Mobile intends to make of such information. Information is used in aggregate. No personal information is reported or used.
G. Your European Rights
FOR EUROPEAN RESIDENTS ONLY. If you are based in the EU, in certain circumstances, you have rights under the GDPR in relation to your Personal Information.
- Request access to your Personal Information. You may have the right to request access to any Personal Information we hold about you as well as related information, including the purposes for processing the Personal Information, the recipients or categories of recipients with whom the Personal Information has been shared, where possible, the period for which the Personal Information will be stored, the source of the Personal Information, and the existence of any automated decision making.
- Request correction of your Personal Information. You may have the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of any inaccurate Personal Information we hold about you.
- Request erasure of your Personal Information. You may have the right to request that Personal Information held about you is deleted.
- Request restriction of processing your Personal Information. You may have the right to prevent or restrict processing of your Personal Information.
- Request transfer of your Personal Information. You may have the right to request transfer of Personal Information directly to a third party where this is technically feasible.
If you would like to exercise your rights, please contact us at email@example.com for processing requests. We will respond to such inquiries within one month.
H. Explanation of Policy